Thursday, June 18, 2009

Odds & Ends

Just a post to catch everyone up on what's been going on...

~My best friend Erin is moving to Germany on July 1st. It has been over 3 years since we have seen each other. She has a beautiful little boy Alex, who I haven't met yet. I guess I need to start planning my European adventures, cause I am going to have to go visit.

~ I am getting ready to go to California for a week. Family reunion time. I will be spending 4 days in Lundy. I'm so excited to go camping and to see all of my family. Some of them I haven't seen since before I left for Charlotte.

~ My newest obsession (the gym) is fabulous. I really love going...who would have thunk. And I'm a total rockstar too...16 lbs in 5 weeks. YAY me!

I think that is all...I feel like I should have more to say. Oh well...until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment